What to expect
- Casual, welcoming atmosphere
- Sunday services (9:00 & 10:45 a.m.) that last approximately 75 minutes
- Practical, thought-provoking messages based on the Bible that are relevant to your life
- Live worship music, blending contemporary songs with a more traditional hymn or two
- Fun teaching for your kids during both services and a confirmation class for middle school students during the 10:45 service
Who are we?
Imagine an authentic Christian community where men and women, children and adults, are discovering how to live as fully devoted followers of Christ. Imagine learning to live out that faith in your neighborhood, on your job, in your home, at school — by simply following the example of Jesus and showing His love right here in Tucson and around the world. That's our vision at Grace Community Church.
We are an imperfect people from all backgrounds who are grateful to be loved by God. We seek to live as a community who worships, helps the hurting, and follows Christ through studying and applying God's Word to our lives. We call ourselves a community because we are united in a desire to learn how to love each other as Christ first loved us. We care for one another, pray for each other, laugh, celebrate and encourage one another in community.
We believe Jesus is challenging each of us to a lifelong walk of faith. Wherever you are on that journey, we want to help you take one step closer to Jesus.
At Grace Community Church, our mission is to love God, to follow Christ, and to make a Kingdom difference.
Join our family-friendly worship every Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. We are located at 9755 N La Cholla Blvd., 1/2 mile north of Overton Rd. Need directions?
God has a place for you at Grace!
- What are services like? Worship at Grace is designed to be focused on God and driven by the Gospel. We deeply value the direction God provides through the Bible, and devote most of the time to hearing it taught and applied to our lives.
- What’s the music like? God designed the church to represent a diversity of cultures, ages, and backgrounds, so we seek to reflect that in the way we worship. You’ll find a blend of new and old songs, all to help you experience the person and work of Jesus Christ. Our musicians focus on worship rather than a musical performance, hoping to lead our community into the presence of God.
- Which service would be the best fit for me? Our worship experiences are identical, but the additional offerings during our different worship times usually help guide people in their decision making. Due to current space limitations on campus, adult classes meet only at 9 a.m. That means our 9 a.m. worship service usually has a little more seating, and younger families tend to gravitate toward 10:45 a.m. (Children's ministry offerings are available through 5th grade in both services.)
- Do I need to dress up? God cares far more about what we look like on the inside than the outside. We want people to be comfortable and more focused on the service than what to wear. It's common to see people wearing sandals, shorts, and a shirt. Others prefer to spruce up a little, and that's fine too! We think you'll fit in no matter how you dress.
- Are classes available during any of the services? In addition to offerings for children during both services and confirmation during our 10:45 a.m. service, we offer a life group experience for adults during the 9:00 a.m. service where you can meet people and study God's Word.
- How can I get connected? Between the services we have a casual coffee and dessert time that we call "Common Grounds" each Sunday (10:15 to 10:45 a.m.). Twice a month we host a 10-Minute Party, which is a great way to meet the staff and a few others who are new and find out what makes Grace unique if you re looking for a church. Heartbeat classes are designed to help you deepen your faith and discover how to partner with Grace. Real community, however, happens at Grace by joining one of our many life groups throughout northwest Tucson.