Friday Night Life
Every Friday until November 17, 2017
6:30pm – 8:00pm
Location: 9755 N. La Cholla Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85742Category: Adult Growth Opportunities (GROW)
Have kids? Looking to get connected at Grace?
Friday Night Life offers programming for the whole family!
LifeGroups are a place to make friends, learn, grow, and serve. Put it on your calendar and let’s do life together!
- FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY - A class that shows you step-by-step how to create a budget, pay off your debt, and save for the future. The cost for this study is $79 per FPU membership (a couple can share a membership), and scholarships are available.
- Croyle Life Group - "Reckless Faith" by Kevin Harney - meets every Friday night. (Will not meet on 10/6 or 10/13)
- Johnston Life Group - Meets on the 1st and 3rd Friday nights. Study is as yet undertermined.
- Hillis Life Group - "Relatable" by Louie Giglio - meets on the 2nd and 4th Friday nights.
- Age appropriate programming for kids through 5th grade and funactivities for teens age 12-17.
Each evening concludes at 8 pm.