Whether returning there after a long, hard day’s work or making it back after an extended vacation, we're usually glad to be back home. Nothing brings a sense of peace and refuge like home, and no other place do we spend more of our time than home. Scripture in a number of places speaks of a spiritual home. Through this series we’ll look at some of those and how we can "make it home" in Christ.
We will see how this phrase will define us as a church over the coming year, as more and more people find a home in faith, in the church, and in small groups. We'll also unpack our vision for local and global outreach, and how you can be a part.
Wherever you are in Christ, we hope that you too will join us and make it home!
- January 5: The Smart Home Builder (Matthew 7:24-27)
- January 12: Dwelling in God’s House (Psalm 84:1-12)
- January 19: A Home Away from Home (1 Peter 2:2-6)
- January 26: House Party (Luke 15:11-31)
- February 2: Make it Home in4 (Luke 10:1-6)
- February 9: Never Home Alone (John 14:15-27)