We live in a very wordy society today. Words are everywhere — on TV and billboards, in countless books, magazines and the internet, trying to get our attention and get us to believe and to do things we may or may not really want to do. In the noise of all these words, how do we hear the words that matter? How do we even find them?
As we start out the new year, we are going to talk about a few simple words at Grace that best remind us and tell the world what we are about. Along the way, we will also help you discover a word or two of your own that will better define who you are and where you are headed in the coming year!
- Jan. 1 — WORD: Finding a Personal Word for the Year
- Jan. 8 — GRACE: Proclaiming Who We Are
- Jan. 15 — KNOW: Our Commitment to Love God
- Jan. 22 — GROW: Our Commitment to Follow Christ
- Jan. 29 — GO: Our Commitment to Make a Kingdom Difference