There are many options to give at Grace...
- Give by mail or in the weekly service — Giving envelopes are available in the seatbacks in the sanctuary for your convenience. Please feel free to drop this envelope in the plate during the offering time of the service. You can also mail your contribution directly to the church office at 9755 N. La Cholla Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85742.
- Online bill pay — A feature you can set up with your bank if you choose. A check is mailed to the church office your financial institution.
- Online giving — A secure, online process that allows you to donate directly from a checking or savings account, or with a debit (recommended) or credit card through Vanco Services.
- Stock gifts — One of the most powerful ways to make a charitable gift is to give stock, particularly when it has appreciated significantly in value from when you purchased or obtained it. Donations of stock can lead to very favorable extra tax savings, potential saving capital gains tax plus applicable state tax. You’ll receive regular charitable deduction for the fair market value of the stock donated. You benefit because you get two tax savings instead of the normal one, plus the church benefits because it uses your gift to help fund either its normal operating obligations or maybe a special project. Contact a tax advisor if you are interested in considering this and have questions as it applies to your situation.
- Memorial gifts — A memorial gift is a very thoughtful way to express sympathy for the loss of someone you love. In memory of a friend or family member, a gift of any amount may be designated to Grace or a specific ministry of the church. We'll graciously acknowledge your gift to the family so they know of your concern for them. We can send a note to the family and to you acknowledging your gift.
Contact the Financial Secretary for more information.