Celebrate with us through the songs of the season!
We love the carols of Christmas. There’s something about singing the story of the birth of the Savior that speaks to our hearts and souls.
The scriptures tell us that from the beginning, Christmas was filled with music. From Mary’s first hymn of praise, "My soul glorifies the Lord," to the chorus of angels that sang, "Glory to God in the highest," Christmas carols have celebrated the birth of Christ for centuries.
During this sermon series we'll sing your favorite Christmas carols and reflect upon the meaning of the story we sing about.
Christmas is a wonderful time to gather together as a family and talk about the true meaning of the season. We're making available a special, 25-day devotional booklet that will walk you through the story of Jesus' birth by looking at the familiar songs of the Christmas season.
Experience the familiar words and the message of Christmas through the carols, and remind ourselves why we have reason to celebrate!
- Dec. 1 — Make Room for Joy (Psalm 98:1-9)
- Dec. 8 — Hope for the Holidays (Lamentations 3:20-26)
- Dec. 15 — Come to Expect the Unexpected (Micah 5:2-5)
- Dec. 22 — Living Life Like a Babe (Isaiah 11:1-11)
- Dec. 24 — Who's Throwing a Party? (Matthew 1:18-25)
- Dec. 29 — Your Best Story (Luke 2:16-20)