The holidays are here: a time for family, for giving — and busyness. We can be pulled in so many directions that we lose sight of Christ in Christmas, and can even struggle with finding God in our lives. How do we find Emmanuel — “God with us” — when we need Him most?
God says, “I AM HERE.” He is really, physically present and alive in our lives. The question really is “how,” isn’t it? How is He present? How do we find and be in the presence of God during the holidays, or any other time of the year?
Join us as we look beyond the presents to find the presence of the Christ who changed everything centuries ago, and continues to do so today.
- Nov. 23: A Relentless Pursuing — Isaiah 59:1-21
- Nov. 30: God with Us — Isaiah 7:1-14
- Dec. 7: Did God Leave? — John 16:5-16
- Dec. 14: The Mary Moment — Luke 1:26-38
- Dec. 21: When Worship Gets Real — Luke 1:46-55
- Dec. 24: Searching for the Perfect Present — Jeremiah 29:11-14
- Dec. 28: Here through His People — Matthew 18:19-20